Wednesday 26 October 2016



My ambition is being an artist.I always wanted to become a artist because I loved drawing when i was 9 years old.I was interested in drawing when i was 8 years old.When i saw my friends draw i was really suprised of my friends drawing.Until when i was 9 years old  i started drawing ponies and other stuff.It was really fun to draw and very relaxing.When i was 10 years old i started drawing anime character's like "Snow white with the red hair".Now im 11 years old i started drawing my own anime character's my favourite character i made was Inshiko Saraini.Inshiko Saraini is a really cute character I made.The character is a vary special character.The character has white hair and red/pink eyes.My second favourite character was Ainashito Kiomani.This character is a girl that has purple galaxy hair with blue galaxy eyes.This character is a vampire but not a normal one is a rare one.Well that's all for now  hope u guys like my story.




No comments:

Post a Comment